The Charlesgate Alliance launched in 2017 to bring positive change to the Charlesgate neighborhood. We look forward to working with you!
We are dedicated to improving Charlesgate and to knitting together the Charlesgate district. We promise to become an effective new force to defend and serve our diverse and dynamic neighborhood.
- Develop the notion of Charlesgate as a neighborhood – join us and donate!
- Charlesgate and Muddy River cleanup – Check out our work on Earth Day 2017! Stay tuned for cleanup work on Earth Day 2018.
- Consider enhancements that can be made to Charlesgate area. We hold Leadership Meetings at the Shattuck Visitor Center of the Emerald Necklace Conservancy. These meetings are open to anybody who would like to take an active role in shaping the future of the Alliance. If a future leadership meeting has been announced, we post it on our Upcoming Events page.
- We had Walk Around and Talk About events on September 16th and October 10th. Our second Talk About event was held on December 4th. Our first Wine & Cheese Tasting with Silent Auction happened on January 28th.
- Create safe, pedestrian friendly, public areas – Share your ideas
- Improve Muddy River water quality
- Help public agencies like the DCR and MassDOT maintain and improve the area
- Charlesgate revitalization
- A fully integrated Charlesgate neighborhood
- A solid, enduring Charlesgate Alliance organization
You can see slideshows from meetings that we have had.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!