The Charlesgate Alliance currently represents roughly 100 members.
This group includes residents of the Back Bay, Kenmore Square, and Fenway neighborhoods surrounding Charlesgate Park, employees and owners of neighborhood businesses, and students. Beyond our community membership, we also have representatives of allied parks groups, other neighborhood groups, environmental advocacy groups, elected officials at both the City and State level, and other interested parties. If you would like to support our work, please make a tax-deductible donation c/o the Emerald Necklace Conservancy. They are our fiscal sponsor and are working closely with us to execute our mission. We are also proud to highlight our work with the following organizations.
- Emerald Necklace Conservancy (ENC)
- Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR)
- Solomon Foundation
- Fenway Civic Association (FCA)
- Charles River Watershed Association (CRWA)
- Neighborhood Association of the Back Bay (NABB)
- Friends of the Public Garden
- Esplanade Association
- Kenmore Association
- Kenmore Residents Association
- Bay State Road Neighborhood Association
- Boston University Student Groups
- MIT Fraternities and Sororities (a collaboration led by Phi Sigma Kappa)
- LivableStreets Alliance