Yes! I want to donate money and be part of revitalizing the Charlesgate area! We have done so much, but there is much more to do! My money will help us add to our list of achievements by funding the following:
- Most importantly, continuing with the Landing Studio architectural firm and their proposals in conjunction with the Department of Conservation of Recreation (DCR) and the Emerald Necklace Conservancy to make a better Charlesgate a reality
- Temporary projects in the space, such as art installations, theater productions, and community events
Want to double your gift?
Find out if your company has a matching donation fund.
Donations are tax-deductible.
To date, our achievements have included the following:
- Supporter base of over 170 neighborhood residents and local business owners
- Strong partnership with the Emerald Necklace Conservancy
- Matching grant from the Solomon Foundation
- Hiring an architectural firm, Landing Studio, to help lead us through the Charlesgate improvement concept design and public outreach process
- Successful outreach to a number of partner organizations
- Public “Walk Around” and “Talk About” Charlesgate meetings on September 16, October 10, and December 4, 2017; April 9 and June 9, 2018
- Clean-up days on April 29 and September 16, 2017; April 28th, 2018
- Leadership meetings
- Wine & Cheese with Silent Auction in January; Charlesgate in Bloom fundraiser in April, There Is Something Brewing in Charlesgate fundraiser in October
- Successful advocacy with the City of Boston for 21 trees in the Charlesgate neighborhood
- Google groups to facilitate public discussion about the area, its adjoining neighborhoods, and safety issues